Always remember to
Dream, Believe and Achieve.




My photo
Indiana, United States
I am studying Elementary Education at IUPUI. I plan on minoring in Special Education. I work after school and mentor whenever I have spare time. I love helping out and hanging out with friends and family.

Jun 18, 2010

SmileBox!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: My Boyfriend & I
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox


I chose Smilebox for the second emerging technology. Smilebox is an easy and fun way to show off pictures. There are many templates and designs you can choose from as well. It is sort of like a virtual scrapbook. You can make greetings as well. I thought that it was very simple to use. I enjoy scrap booking and pictures so I really enjoyed this technology! It was neat to see all of the different things you can do with the site. I would try out the free version before buying the Premium designs. I would also try making a small scrapbook before a bigger one. Don't give out your personal information either. Take an exploring tour with all the buttons first as well to know how to make your design more than just the simple ones.

3 comments:

  1. I've never used smilebox but it looks really cool! Your slide show was great, and i loved all the quotes with the pictures! You did an awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney :] It was alot of fun making it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really nice Kristen. I loved looking at the pictures and reading your quotes. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete